A booklet documenting Fran’s 50 years of sex work research and advocacy is now available. It recounts the major changes in the history of sex work-related activities, policy, and practice in Canada over the last 50 years and parallels them to Fran’s activities during that same period. Comments and stories from students, colleagues, and friends are included to celebrate Fran’s many contributions. You are invited to add your own comments or stories for future editions.
- Third edition of “Fifty Years of Sex Work Research in Canada” available
- “What I Learned: Reflections from 35 years of Sex Industry Research”
- Perceptions of Sex Work: Exploring the narratives of police and regulatory officials
- Fifty Years of Sex Work Research in Canada
- Dorothy Shaver Memorial Service